On Friday, August 25, Hurricane Harvey hit the Texas coast as a Category 4 storm. The damage it caused will take years to address. We are called to provide for the physical and spiritual needs of these people in crisis by praying, giving, and even going to help.
Join the response efforts:
- For the rain to stop and the flood waters to receive.
- For the safety of those who have lost their homes and are searching for loved ones.
- For churches whose mission to their city has been shifted into a necessary response and relief effort.
- For first-responders as they continue to search for people to evacuate, work to minimize the damage, and lead the way in restoration.
- For those who are grieving loss of loved ones, homes, and their livelihood. Pray that God will be the comfort and strength.