Redemption Hill Church Fellows is leadership training for highly motivated, committed members of RHC. It is an opportunity to be trained broadly and deeply in the areas of theology, ecclesiology, missiology, apologetics, and personal growth. The end goal is to equip and train people to take on greater leadership roles and service within Redemption Hill Church as we all work to live on Jesus’ mission together.
Who can apply?
Any member of Redemption Hill Church in good standing may apply for RHC Fellows. Pastor Bill will evaluate applications and have final authority on who is accepted. Because of the nature of the course, and depending on interest, it is possible that some who apply will not be accepted. This is an intense program with a significant weekly reading and writing commitment, as well as a financial commitment. The commitment should be about 20 hours per month, depending on reading and writing pace. Only those who can fulfill such a commitment ought to apply. Concerns over the financial commitment should be raised to Pastor Bill and should not prevent application.
RHC Fellows are required to:
- Attend monthly meetings faithfully.
- Complete assigned monthly readings write a response paper for each. Papers are due one week prior to the monthly meeting.
- Pay $100 per semester for materials and to offset costs for the program. All books will be purchased for Fellows participants in preferred format (kindle or paper).
- Own a copy of Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem.
- Engage actively in a Community Group and serve in the church. RHC Fellows is not a service opportunity, it is a training opportunity for those who are serving.
Anyone interested in pursing RHC Fellows must:
- Complete the Application for RHC Fellows.
- Complete an interview with Pastor Bill.
- If accepted, pay the fee required for each semester enrolled.